Casa Mojanda Rates for Lodging and Services
Our Rates are per person and include breakfast and a three course dinner, coffee or tea as requested, Japanese Hot-Tub, games room, extensive book and video library, wi-fi, exploration of natural terraces and organic gardens. Rates do not include local taxes (22%).
- In Double Cabin: $80.00 per person
- In Triple Cabin: $70.00 per person
- Quad Occupancy: $65.00 per person
- Citizens and residents of Ecuador: $65.00 in double occupancy
- Single Occupancy: $100.00
- Children’s special rate (ages 4 – 10) – $50.00. Please note that this rate applies to children rooming with at least one or two adults paying our double rate, or with three adults paying triple rate. Children under 4 are free and highchairs are available.
- Family Dormitory (5 to 10 people): $55.00/adult, $50.00 /children (4-10).
Available Services and Tours:
- Lunch option for Casa Mojanda guests: $15.00; Picnic lunch: $12.00
- Private Transfers to or from Quito and the airport: $100 each way for 1-4 people; $120 for 5-6 people. Please inquire about rates for larger groups.
- Horse Tours: $35.00/two hour guided ride for house guests. Minimum two riders or $70.00. Two riders or $70 minimum required. Basic instruction provided for inexperienced riders. Please note that longer rides may be arranged, including a full day ride to the Mojanda Lakes. Please inquire about rates for longer rides.
- Tours to the Mojanda Lakes are available with transportation and guide. The excursion may include climbing the non-technical peak of Fuya Fuya (4267 meters or 14,000 feet) at the guest’s option, or a long walk around the lakes. Cost for tour: $40.00/person including transportation and local guide for a four to five hour excursion. Two persons, or $70.00 minimum.
- Village artisan tours are $45.00. An English speaking guide is available upon request. Minimum tour is two people or $80. Discounts for larger groups are available.
- Massage at Casa Mojanda! Deep Hawaiian style or shiatsu massage in the privacy of your cottage: $45/ 1 hour
- Bird Watching special tours, including transportation and picnic lunch. One month advance reservation required. Please inquire about rates.
- Spanish classes, cooking lessons and salsa lessons may be arranged with advance notice. Please inquire.
Laundry service is available at $15.00/load, washed, dried and folded.